Qlik Sense Maps. How to get your USA area layer right?
I’ve had a lot of pain while trying to get USA states right in Qlik Sense layer maps. Some states were showing outside of USA. Remember this: USA states column has to contain short code in Qlik Sense. Full names of states will not work.
How to get it right?
- Select data layer -> Location.
- Make scope for locations custom
- Location type. Administrative area (Level1)
- Type ‘US’ in country field. (‘USA’ do not work!!!)
- Select your state column for Administrative area (Level1)